White Fox Boutique is an online e-commerce store for young women. We are based in Newtown, Sydney Australia. White Fox Boutique's 4 labels, White Fox The Label, Fox Swim, White Fox Active & Veux Eyewear have been worn on celebrities like Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, Sofia Richie & Hailey Baldwin.
This role involves the design of products for our target market of women aged 18-30, working closely with the Design & Production team.
We are located in Newtown (close to St Peters Station) - ample parking is also available.
Full time position (Mon-Fri)
- Working closely with the clients, stakeholders and design and production team to
develop a range of products from;
o Women’s clothing, activewear, swimwear, shoes, accessories & sunglasses
- Establish, formulate, design and prepare concepts relevant to fit, manufacturing and
quality to support White Fox’s branding objective
- Produce any specifications required for garment production in a timely manner and
negotiate design solutions with clients, management and stakeholders
- Accountable for producing/fitting all samples and providing comments to suppliers
regarding agreed time-frames, production methods and manufacturing processes
- Specifying and recommending design concepts to ensure fit, construction and quality
of each garment
- Liaising with oversees suppliers & factories on a daily basis to supervise the
- Minimum of 3 years in production or product development
- Degree or Diploma in Fashion
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong fitting and garment construction knowledge
- Strong understanding and knowledge of grading
- Excellent communication skills
- Comprehensive computer skills (mac)
- Ability to take initiative
- Ability to manage and co-ordinate multiple tasks at the same time
- being part of a great close fun team!
- amazing clothing discounts
- work with one of Australia's fastest growing fashion companies
- room to grow with us