Design & Production - FULL TIME
White Fox Boutique is a women's fast growing e-commerce brand looking for a Full Time team member in Design & Production. White Fox Boutiques two labels, White Fox The Label & Fox Swim have been worn on celebrities like Khloe Kardashian & Hailey Baldwin.
This highly creative role involves the development of products for our target market of Women aged 18-30, working closely with the Design & Production Coordinator & reporting to the Directors.
We are located in Newtown (close to St Peters Station) - ample parking is also available.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the Design & Production Co-ordinator to meet deadlines of collections
- Trend research & presentation of mood board/concepts to Directors
- Plan and forecast time lines and critical paths for sample collections and production
- Designing and developing products from formal dresses, casual tees to swimwear
- Monitoring production time frames and deadlines
- Working on garments from the sampling process to completion
- Coordinating deliveries
- Maintaining quality control
- Communication between multiple agents & factories
- Presentation of designs colours/fabrics
- Sourcing of fabrics
- Liaising with graphic designer on print artworks
- Maintaining the brands image & style
- To be successful you will have:
- Minimum of 3 years Design & Production experience
- Strong fitting and garment construction knowledge
- Strong hand sketching skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent eye for global and national trends
- Offshore sourcing experience
- Skilled in Excel
- Skilled in Adobe Software
- Ability to meet deadlines and negotiate target prices
- Strong attention to detail and be "hands on" in your approach with the ability to manage and co-ordinate multiple tasks at the same time.
- being part of a great close fun team!
- amazing clothing discounts
- ability to grow with our brand
To apply please submit your Cover Letter, Resume & Design Portfolio
Any further questions? Please contact email@example.com
Due to the high amount of applications only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.